Wednesday 16 March 2011

First post!

Wow, first ever blog post, scary, exciting!  Now, what to write?
I keep coming up with the most amazing ideas, usually whilst going to sleep or doing the dishes.
But then...........................I forget them.

So if my memory was better I would be the greatest blogger, craftster etc, etc in the world!
(Yeah right!)

This blog will feature some of my favourite things, along with my rantings and ramblings.
Things which might at some point be featured include
(but are in no way limited to)
Vintage stuff
Food
Ranting
Cake
Books
Thoughts
Shoes
Baking
Crafts
Tattoos
and possibly kids (or at least thoughts engendered by kids)

AND  new sketchbook for ideas for this blog!!
 
 
 




Maybe now I will find it easier to keep track of my brilliant ideas!!


Please feel free to leave a comment,
natti natt  (nighty night, for those not familiar with swedish)

No comments:

Post a Comment